From: Inder SRI Systems on
Hello

SEND ME ANY JAVA CANIDATES ASAP FOR PLACEMENTS !!!!!!!!!!

We have MORE than 10+ JAVA positions OPEN with our DIRECT client, The
start dates are going to be 9/7/2010. ALL candidates that are
submitted to me will need to take a Java test and MUST score within a
certain percentage that MasterCard determines AND be screened by our
Consultant that is on that particular team at MasterCard.

Please do not send me candidate that you are NOT willing to wait
until 9/7/2010 to start.

We need the following:

ALL Java developers should have the following: Java v1.5, Spring,
Hibernate and Agile

Then, we need ALL candidates that you have with the following NICHE
SKILLS:

GWT (Google Web Toolkit)

EXT JS (Extension JavaScript)

Yahoo UI w/ Ajax