From: Jamie Morken on
Hi,

I am looking for a connector similar to this one

http://ca.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=213598

but designed for right angle PCB mount instead.

I think they are called nema 5-15 or nema 5-20 connectors

There are IEC 320-C13 PCB mount ones (PC powersupply type) but I am
looking for the standard household nema variety.

cheers,
Jamie

From: Robert Baer on
Jamie Morken wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a connector similar to this one
>
> http://ca.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=213598
>
> but designed for right angle PCB mount instead.
>
> I think they are called nema 5-15 or nema 5-20 connectors
>
> There are IEC 320-C13 PCB mount ones (PC powersupply type) but I am
> looking for the standard household nema variety.
>
> cheers,
> Jamie

You have gotta be joking.
I am surprised that connector is even made for a PCB, due to the high
insertion and removal stresses created during use; PCB connection
reliability and integrity of the PCB itself must be rather marginal..
Right angle mounting would be far worse if the PCB had to take any of
the stress.
Use a standard panel mount socket where stresses aer at the ppropiate
place and then wires to the PCB.