From: PajaP on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:09:08 -0500, "Lil' Abner" <blvstk(a)dogpatch.com>
wrote:

>Not a damn one about spyware.

There is nothing unusual there.
Last Tuesday there were 10+ posts. The majority off topic.
The Tuesday before that 45+ posts. The majority off topic.
Or the same Tuesday last year. Zero posts.
My numbers are probably less than the actual posts as I have several
people killfiled (but if there are any more, you can likely add them to
the OT list).
Most days the majority of posts are off topic. You are probably the only
person that does consistently post on topic (though you have had a few
murmurs).