From: Tvrtko Ursulin on
On Wednesday 26 May 2010 10:21:36 David Rientjes wrote:
> On Thu, 13 May 2010, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote:
> > > You could just enable CONFIG_DEBUG_KMEMLEAK on 2.6.33, mount the
> > > debugfs and do a 'cat /sys/kernel/debug/kmemleak' after a half-hour or
> > > so.
> >
> > I could do it if radeon/drm guys would be interested in those results?
> > (Given how 2.6.34-rc7 is not leaking.)
>
> Did you get a chance to find out if kmemleak was able to identify the
> source of this problem?

Well no, I asked DRM/radeon guys to explicitly say whether it would be useful,
otherwise it is unfortunately sufficiently low on my priority list that it
will probably never happen.

Tvrtko

Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.