From: Pavel Machek on

....which is ugly, and did not happen before.
Pavel
From: Rafael J. Wysocki on
On Wednesday 06 January 2010, Pavel Machek wrote:

> ...which is ugly, and did not happen before.

Any details? What arch, what root fs, what hardware ...

Rafael
From: Pavel Machek on
On Thu 2010-01-07 00:50:24, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 January 2010, Pavel Machek wrote:
> >
> > ...which is ugly, and did not happen before.
>
> Any details? What arch, what root fs, what hardware ...

Generic x86 (Intel based dell Dell), root fs could not be found
because driver was not available... I don't think this one is hw
dependend (try root=sda19, I guess that should reproduce it.)

It is really only consmetic problem, but...
Pavel