From: ST on
Hi

Concerning the problems in the non working card reader. The SD Cards are
working but the CF Card is not. (Cardreader: Logitech (Alcor Micro) USB )

So if anybody has a working .config for a recent kernel
where a USB Compact Flash reader is known to work, i would be happy if she/he
could send this config file to me.

I am really out of clues why this is not working. It works under Debian with
Stock kernel but not with my config. It also works with Ubuntu Karmic (2.6.32)
but not with my config and a vanilla 2.6.32 kernel. I also consider it an error
that a "make defconfig" kernel is also not able to read the cf card.

Thanks
ST