From: Steve on
Example:
In spreadsheet - ONE, it is populated in a column:

In spreadsheet - TWO, it is populated in a column:

1
2
3
4
Calculated Results desired in spreadsheet - ONE:
A 1
A 2
A 3
A 4
B 1
B 2
B 3
B 4
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
D 1
D 2
D 3
D 4

Thanks for any direction

From: SteAXA on
The fast way is that you can do an import data from external source and your
database is the worksheet, you join the sheets and you must remember to order
data.
It's more easy to use.
Ste'

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Steve

You don't need to use 2 sheets.
On sheet1 enter
A2 A, A3, B, A4 C, A5 D
In B2 Enter the number of repeats that you want 4

In D4 enter
=INDEX(A:A,INT(ROW()/$B$2)+1)&MOD(ROW(),$B$2)+1
and copy down as required

The key is to start the formula in the row number represented by your
Repeats in B2
So if you want 10 repeats, enter 10 in B2, and start the first formula
in D10

Once you have created your series, Copy>Paste Special to wherever you
want to Fix the values.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

From: Steve on
Thanks Roger:
I have two separate already populated spreadsheets here....one spreadsheet
has 2 columns, and the other has 4 columns.... Your code functions as you
denoted, but the functionality of the data encompasses 2 spreadsheets.
Thanks.
Steve Hicks