From: FL on
I upgraded from Access 2000-2003 to Access 2007 and now my switchboard seems
to have lost a link to the table of switchboard items. Any idea how I can
fix this? I'm working on Front End database.

Also, I have a second database that I can only see tables. Same upgrade.
Also, an FE.
--
FL
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
"FL" <FL(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I upgraded from Access 2000-2003 to Access 2007 and now my switchboard
>seems
> to have lost a link to the table of switchboard items. Any idea how I
> can
> fix this? I'm working on Front End database.
>
> Also, I have a second database that I can only see tables. Same upgrade.
> Also, an FE.

Several possibilities.

First. unless you plan on using some of the new features in Access 2007, you
might be better off using the original mdb file format. The switchboard that
is part of the Access wizards from earlier versions is usually a Front-end
table, so there should not be a link. That said, it just may not work due to
more stringent security settings in Access 2007. You may need to set your
security to "Low" and/or use a Trusted Location to make your code work.

Office Button >>> Access Options >>> Trust Center
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com