From: Kay on
Simple question...Can you use an If function in a PivotTables formulas
(Calculated Field)? If so can you provide an example for syntax purposes.
Thank you!
From: Dave Peterson on
If you want to get to the format cells dialog quickly, you can use:
ctrl-1

But then you're still using the dialog...

--

Dave Peterson
From: Kay on
Hi Dave,

I think you are responding to the wrong Kay...My question is about
PivotTables. Can you use an IF in a calculated field. (Formula)

From: Dave Peterson on
Yes. You're right.

Sorry.

--