From: (PeteCresswell) on
I've Googled this and *think* I'm doing the right thing, but
no-go.

Report A has subreport object "subViolations" whose SourceObject
is another report.

Within Report A's code I am trying to change the caption on a
label in the subreport.

Generically, it seems like this should work in the Immediate
window:

Me.subViolations.Report!lblReportHeader = "Compliant"

or, simpler still:

?Me.subViolations.Report.Name

But both throw

Run-time error '2455';
"You entered an expression that has an invalid reference to the
property Form/Report."

Anybody have a thought?
--
PeteCresswell
From: tighe on
me.[subViolations].Report![lblReportHeader].caption="Compliant"