From: KIM W on
I have begun using Named Ranges with a vengance, but as I manage them now I
see many named ranges that I did not create (looking in Name Manager). Where
do the following come from? Can I delete them?
..PrintTitles
..wvu.cols
..wvuPrint.Area
FIlterDatabase
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Excel along with a number of third party addins have leveraged named ranges
to keep track of sheet specific settings. For example print titles is how XL
stores the range of Rows to repeat at the top of the page when you print. You
can delete these but if you do then you will lose the settings associated
with those named ranges. One interesting thing to note is that you can
manipuate things like the print area and such just by chaning the value of
the named range.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson