From: jonnybrovo815 on
Is there anyway to get the 2003 autofilter functionality to work in excel 2007?
From: Dave Peterson on
What part of it doesn't work?

--

Dave Peterson
From: Dave Peterson on
I see you have a response to one of your other posts -- in a different forum.

--

Dave Peterson
From: jonnybrovo815 on
Sorry about all the dups, I was having problems posting and thought they were
not posting....so now I see all are posted. Face is red. The reason I ask
is because I do a lot of manual validation of records based upon a value in a
column. I check all values in other columns based upon the filtered value.
So basically what I did in excel 2003 is click autofilter and down arrow to
the first value. I then check all records that filter out and validate they
have the same info or different based upon the filtered value. Then I click
the autofilter arrow and down arrow to the next value and click the enter key
to filter to the next value, so on and so forth. It works very fast. the
new version you have to unselect all then select the value and then unselect
the value and then select the next value. Not very fast.