From: lucy on

Our products are of good quality but reasonable price,and the price
depends on the quantity.The more you order,the better price you
get.Please visit our website www.366deal.com More options please
check our products catalogue,or contact us directly !

We have brand Affliction,Aftful Dodger,Christian Audigie,Coogi,ED
Hardy,Evisu,G-star,GGG,
LRG,POLO
Shirts,Armani,D&G,LV,BBC,Gucci,Ecko,Versace,Burberry,Prada,AF,Dior,Obama,CR,
Dsquared,Baby,Smet,Juciy,Coach,Crown Holder,CA T-Shirts with 100%
cotton.We will give you the competitive price,best service and safe
delivery.

All shirts are in stock

Sizes available are from M to XXXL.

If wholesale,buyers can MIX colors and sizes!

our websit: http://www.366deal.com

Msn and E-mail: deal3662009@ hotmail.com