From: "DR MALINGA KOZA" on

DR MALINGA KOZA
BLOCK C, GALLAGHER OFFICE COMPLEX,
CENTURION, JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS - drmalingakoza21(a)yahoo.com
PRIVATE MOBILE NUMBER - +27 76 118 3318

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

ATTN: Dear Friend,

I am DR. MALINGA KOZA, the chairman of South Africa 2010 Fifa world cup soccer committee on works and contracts for the constructions and renovations of the rated 2010 Fifa world cup soccer stadiums. I got your contact from South African Chamber Of Commerce and Industry via the Information Exchange in Johannesburg.
Through over invoices and bulk purchases that was made during the new constructions and renovations of the 10 final stadiums for the south Africa 2010 Fifa world cup soccer tournament. My deputy and I have an excess sum of US$68.630.000.00 (SIXTY EIGHT MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which we now want to transfer to a trustworthy account overseas immediately as the world cup tournament have just been concluded on the 11th of JULY 2010 before the south African government commences auditing.
This money represents some over-invoiced contracts that were awarded to both local and foreign contractors. The companies that executed the contracts has just been paid off their contract payments leaving behind the over-invoiced surplus of US$68.630.000.00.

Please If you are interested kindly send to us the below information;

(1) Your Full Names and your address
(2) Your private telephone/fax numbers
(3) Your Nationality
(4) Your Age
(5) Your occupation

I want you to bear in mind that this transaction is 100% real and risk free. After indicating your interest we will then discuss about the percentages and modalities to be undertaken in completing this transaction soonest. After concluding this deal we suggest to invest our share of the funds into real estate developments, tourism, manufacturing and industrial sectors in your country which will be done under your careful supervision.
Due to the urgent nature of this transaction you are requested to give me a call if you are interested as soon as possible on my Private mobile number and my Private email provided above for safety and confidentiality of this transfer.

Best regards,

DR. MALINGA KOZA

Pages: 1
Prev: 5p
Next: Claim Your Award Price Congratulations.