From: Andreas Kohlbach on
I am aware that most people in the USA don't care about football, or
soccer, how it is called there, and not (admit to) follow the FIFA World
Cup 2010. Especially as they lost today.

Nice to see that some guys honor the FIFA World Cup on the C64. Two
programs caught my attention.

The first is the 2010 Microprose Soccer. An existing program somewhat
adapted to 2010, and with the (IMO very annoying) Vuvuzelas in it
<http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=92183>.

The other a 4K intro with just the annoying Vuvuzela sound
<http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=92257>.

And for those who don't want to try this (I did, and it works in VICE :-)
they can check the video on Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrAq6NlRy4>. *g*

Don't get me wrong. I hate the Vuvuzela sound. But think it's nice that
some guys get out the C64 (or emulator) and do these things today.
--
Andreas