From: Brian Dunning on
I have a project where I need to add some 2D barcodes onto some PDF files. I plan to use fpdi, since I've used it before and am familiar with it, but I need a source to generate the 2D barcodes, preferably as a png or jpg. Anyone have a suggestion - either a local classfile or a reliable web service? Free is preferred. :-)

From: Manuel Lemos on
Hello,

on 05/11/2010 07:45 PM Brian Dunning said the following:
> I have a project where I need to add some 2D barcodes onto some PDF files. I plan to use fpdi, since I've used it before and am familiar with it, but I need a source to generate the 2D barcodes, preferably as a png or jpg. Anyone have a suggestion - either a local classfile or a reliable web service? Free is preferred. :-)

Do you mean QRCode? If so, you may want to take a look at this class:

http://www.phpclasses.org/package/6092-PHP-Generate-QRCode-images-using-Kaywa-com-site.html

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos