From: Tony Yarwood on

Hi Guys

Sorry to bother you all with this but can't seem to find the answer
anywhere.

Testing out 3.0.2 and I don't really like the detailed message header
view in the inbox, takes up too much room, especially on laptops.

Anybody come across a way to revert to the old view.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Tony

Google ain't your friend.
More privacy, no tracking.
http://clusty.com/

PS. Due to the amount of spam posted via googlegroups and
their inaction to the problem. I am blocking all articles
everyone you will need to use a different method of posting.
From: Doug G on

Try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/13564