From: jlar on
I have these same three failing for me too - I have tried everything you
could imagine with a MSFT rep (via email)...for like a month now. *very
interested to track down what could be causing this.

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"jlar" <jlar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have these same three failing for me too -

> I have tried everything you could imagine with a MSFT rep (via
> email)...for like a month now.

Really? What diagnostics have you been asked for?

---

From: MowGreen on
Robert Aldwinckle wrote:
> "jlar" <jlar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have these same three failing for me too -
>
>> I have tried everything you could imagine with a MSFT rep (via
>> email)...for like a month now.
>

> Really? What diagnostics have you been asked for?

Well ? We're awaiting your post describing "everything you could
imagine" that you and the MSFT rep did.

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
From: No Mo on
You need to imagine!!

"MowGreen" <mowgreen(a)nowandzen.com> wrote in message
: Robert Aldwinckle wrote:
: > "jlar" <jlar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: > news:E988CCD1-E2CF-4943-B795-2F00507B1C79(a)microsoft.com...
: >> I have these same three failing for me too -
: >
:
: Well ? We're awaiting your post describing "everything you could
: imagine" that you and the MSFT rep did.
:
:
: MowGreen
: *-343-* FDNY