From: DMackey828 on
Hey All,
I'm looking for a Commodore site that had the details of putting a
Simm module in a 64 to replace the onboard mem. Anyone know what
the link is? FOr the life of me I can't find it.

TIA
From: schmidtd on
On Jan 9, 1:28 am, DMackey828 <n2...(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote:
> Hey All,
> I'm looking for a Commodore site that had the details of putting a
> Simm module in a 64 to replace the onboard mem. Anyone know what
> the link is? FOr the life of me I can't find it.
>
> TIA

Is there an echo in here?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.cbm/browse_frm/thread/3c08a1aedaed1b87
From: DMackey828 on
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:23:53 -0800 (PST), schmidtd
<schmidtd(a)my-deja.com> wrote:

>On Jan 9, 1:28�am, DMackey828 <n2...(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote:
>> Hey All,
>> I'm looking for a Commodore site that had the details of putting a
>> Simm module in a 64 to replace the onboard mem. Anyone know what
>> the link is? FOr the life of me I can't find it.
>>
>> TIA
>
>Is there an echo in here?
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.cbm/browse_frm/thread/3c08a1aedaed1b87

Thanks for the link. I had lost them and couldn't find them again.
From: DMackey828 on
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 01:28:51 -0500, DMackey828 <n2dvm(a)NOSPAMarrl.net>
wrote:

>Hey All,
>I'm looking for a Commodore site that had the details of putting a
>Simm module in a 64 to replace the onboard mem. Anyone know what
>the link is? FOr the life of me I can't find it.
>
>TIA

Ok, Seems that I asked this question back in July,
I had lost the link but have since been given 2
links to different projects BUT with the same results.

I put the information on my website, can't lose it that
way. It's under the Information link.

http://www.n2dvm.com