From: D.Duck on
Is any one using 32bit Firefox on a Win 7 64 bit system successfully? I get
erratic performance.

I tried the 64 bit Firefox (Nomoroka) and it seems to work, but, I cannot
use RoboForm with it. RoboForm does not attach itself correctly.

RoboForm is very important to me and cannot do without it. FireFox is very
important to me also and I hate the thought of going back to IE.

Anyone having success with RoboForm and some version of FireFox on on a Win
7 64bit system? I really want to go 64bit to take advantage of the
increased DRAM capability.

Thanks

From: Ralph Fox on
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:34:48 -0400, in message <4bOdnWQImcZXISTWnZ2dnUVZ_tKdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>
"D.Duck" <Don(a)lald.net> wrote:

> Is any one using 32bit Firefox on a Win 7 64 bit system successfully? I get
> erratic performance.

Yes. I have no problems with 32-bit Firefox on Win7 64-bit.

Currently running Firefox 3.6.3.

> I tried the 64 bit Firefox (Nomoroka) and it seems to work, but, I cannot
> use RoboForm with it. RoboForm does not attach itself correctly.
>
> RoboForm is very important to me and cannot do without it. FireFox is very
> important to me also and I hate the thought of going back to IE.
>
> Anyone having success with RoboForm and some version of FireFox on on a Win
> 7 64bit system? I really want to go 64bit to take advantage of the
> increased DRAM capability.

I don't use Roboform myself.

--
Regards
Ralph
From: Justin on
D.Duck wrote on [Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:34:48 -0400]:
> Is any one using 32bit Firefox on a Win 7 64 bit system successfully? I get
> erratic performance.

yes, as well as chrome 32bit
no problems at all

From: Michael Dobony on
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:34:48 -0400, D.Duck wrote:

> Is any one using 32bit Firefox on a Win 7 64 bit system successfully? I get
> erratic performance.
>
> I tried the 64 bit Firefox (Nomoroka) and it seems to work, but, I cannot
> use RoboForm with it. RoboForm does not attach itself correctly.
>
> RoboForm is very important to me and cannot do without it. FireFox is very
> important to me also and I hate the thought of going back to IE.
>
> Anyone having success with RoboForm and some version of FireFox on on a Win
> 7 64bit system? I really want to go 64bit to take advantage of the
> increased DRAM capability.
>
> Thanks

No problemo here.