Prev: plagiarism, no follow-ups please
Next: Is it possible to store data in a Python file in a way similar to Ruby's __END__ section?
From: tavares on 2 Apr 2010 14:18
We are pleased to announce the TMSi2010 6th International Conference
on Technology and Medical Sciences (www.fe.up.pt/tmsi2010) that will
be held at the Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Porto,
Portugal, on October 21-23, 2010.
Possible Topics (but not limited to)
- Analysis and diagnosis;
- Applications in medicine;
- Applications in veterinary;
- Artificial organs;
- Biomedical devices Computational methods;
- Computer aided diagnosis;
- Computer assisted surgery;
- Medical robotics;
- Minimally invasive devices and techniques;
- Prosthesis and orthosis;
- Software development;
- Technical aids;
- Virtual reality.
- Paulo Jorge Bártolo, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Leiria,
- Jose M. García Aznar, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Todd Pataky, Shinshu University, Japan
- Paola Lecca, The Microsoft Research - University of Trento, Italy
(to be confirmed)
The proceedings book will be published by the Taylor & Francis Group.
The organizers will encourage the submission of extended versions of
the accepted papers to related International Journals; in particular
for special issues dedicated to the conference.
One possibility already confirmed is the International Journal for
Computational Vision and Biomechanics (IJCV&B).
- Submission of abstracts: May 15, 2010
- Authors notification: May 30, 2010
- Final Papers: July 15, 2010
We look forward to seeing you in Porto in October.
Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal (rnatal(a)fe.up.pt)
João Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal
Marcos Pinotti Barbosa, Federal University of Minas Geral, Brazil
Alan Slade, University of Dundee, Scotland (a.p.slade(a)dundee.ac.uk)
PS. For further details please visit the conference website at: