From: MikeD on

"Jim Carlock" <jcarlock(a)NOSPAM.example.com> wrote in message

And the point to all of that?

From: Larry Serflaten on

"Jim Carlock" <jcarlock(a)NOSPAM.example.com> wrote

> It appears that Patrice posts via Live Mail and that perhaps explains
> her post. I see Larry, though, still uses Outlook Express. So I must
> ask Larry if his Outlook Express is configured for 7-bit posts. The
> headers say he posts without any sort of "content/type" headers.

I just changed my international settings from Western European (ISO)
to Unicode (UTF-7) for this post. Not that it makes a bit of difference
to me, I would have probably left it at the default setting when I first
set it up many years ago. We'll see if the new setting adds anything
to the headers....

LFS

From: Larry Serflaten on

"Jim Carlock" <jcarlock(a)NOSPAM.example.com> wrote
> It appears that Patrice posts via Live Mail and that perhaps explains
> her post. I see Larry, though, still uses Outlook Express. So I must
> ask Larry if his Outlook Express is configured for 7-bit posts. The
> headers say he posts without any sort of "content/type" headers.

Changing the international setting had no effect. This post is posted
via a different server (different local account in OE). Let's see what
that changes....

LFS