From: lknight83 on
I have visited the site linked below from PA Bear but I notice it does not
suggest any instructions for Windows 7. How do I fix this update issue?

Thanks.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific problem
and computer. State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP
SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) in
your first post. Thank you.

lknight83 wrote:
> I have visited the site linked below from PA Bear but I notice it does not
> suggest any instructions for Windows 7. How do I fix this update issue?
<snip hijacked thread>