From: Murray R. Van Luyn on
Hi,

Into 8051 derived controllers and coding with Keil C51? Save countless
development hours by basing your applications on my proven, user-friendly
foundation Keil C source code modules. Find them here:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/

Please take advantage of the site's safe bookmarking mechanism and come back
often. New content is currently being added on a very regular basis.

Regards,
Murray R. Van Luyn.

From: d_s_klein on
On Jul 4, 6:12 pm, "Murray R. Van Luyn" <REMOVE.vanlu...(a)iinet.net.au>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Into 8051 derived controllers and coding with Keil C51? Save countless
> development hours by basing your applications on my proven, user-friendly
> foundation Keil C source code modules. Find them here:
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/
>
> Please take advantage of the site's safe bookmarking mechanism and come back
> often. New content is currently being added on a very regular basis.
>
> Regards,
> Murray R. Van Luyn.

There is a commercial site (pay me to download my software) at the end
of that link - your post is the textbook definition of SPAM.

For the rest of the world, there is better software out there FOR
FREE!

RK
From: Murray R. Van Luyn on
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Into 8051 derived controllers and coding with Keil C51? Save countless
> development hours by basing your applications on my proven, user-friendly
> foundation Keil C source code modules. Find them here:
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/
>
> Please take advantage of the site's safe bookmarking mechanism and come
> back
> often. New content is currently being added on a very regular basis.
>
> Regards,
> Murray R. Van Luyn.

There is a commercial site (pay me to download my software) at the end
of that link - your post is the textbook definition of SPAM.

For the rest of the world, there is better software out there FOR
FREE!

RK

Be my guest, RK:

http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Murray R. Van Luyn.

From: cbarn24050 on
On Jul 5, 5:19 pm, d_s_klein <d_s_kl...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 6:12 pm, "Murray R. Van Luyn" <REMOVE.vanlu...(a)iinet.net.au>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Into 8051 derived controllers and coding with Keil C51? Save countless
> > development hours by basing your applications on my proven, user-friendly
> > foundation Keil C source code modules. Find them here:
>
> >http://members.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/
>
> > Please take advantage of the site's safe bookmarking mechanism and come back
> > often. New content is currently being added on a very regular basis.
>
> > Regards,
> > Murray R. Van Luyn.
>
> There is a commercial site (pay me to download my software) at the end
> of that link - your post is the textbook definition of SPAM.
>
> For the rest of the world, there is better software out there FOR
> FREE!
>
> RK

Very true, I had a quick look at the serial module and it's joke code.
Has no value whatever.
From: Murray R. Van Luyn on

<cbarn24050(a)aol.com> wrote in message
On Jul 5, 5:19 pm, d_s_klein <d_s_kl...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 6:12 pm, "Murray R. Van Luyn" <REMOVE.vanlu...(a)iinet.net.au>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Into 8051 derived controllers and coding with Keil C51? Save countless
> > development hours by basing your applications on my proven,
> > user-friendly
> > foundation Keil C source code modules. Find them here:
>
> >http://members.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/
>
> > Please take advantage of the site's safe bookmarking mechanism and come
> > back
> > often. New content is currently being added on a very regular basis.
>
> > Regards,
> > Murray R. Van Luyn.
>
> There is a commercial site (pay me to download my software) at the end
> of that link - your post is the textbook definition of SPAM.
>
> For the rest of the world, there is better software out there FOR
> FREE!
>
> RK

Very true, I had a quick look at the serial module and it's joke code.
Has no value whatever.

Isn't it odd that such empty criticism always comes from anonymous, with no
worthy contribution of their own?

Okay cbarn24050, please feel free to impress us all with your own
significant and worthwhile contributions to the embedded community.

Can't do it? Why ever not, I wonder?

Regards,
Murray R. Van Luyn.