From: Y.Porat on

-------------------------
I though that Prof.Dulitle
is going to attack me for writing
'bew' instead of New
but he ddint say anything meaningful
even about that (:-)
so it was just
that he is mean and fool ...(:-)

BTW
the above analysis is a Copyright
since at least 23 - 6-10 !!!
i did similar things lkke that
analyzing photon energy as well
long ago !!
so
next !!

Y.Porat
------------------------
From: Y.Porat on
On Jun 27, 6:03 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > > TIA    (not for parroting crooks )
> > > Y.Porat
>
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
> > TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
>
> -------------------------
> I though that Prof.Dulitle
> is going to attack me for writing
> 'bew' instead of New
> but he ddint say anything meaningful
> even about that    (:-)
> so it was just
> that he is    mean      and fool ...(:-)

and here is the Publishing bussiness of PD

quote
IP Location: United States United States Austin Houghton Mifflin
Harcourt Publishing Company
IP Address: 206.208.104.19 [Whois] [Reverse-Ip] [Ping] [DNS Lookup]
[Traceroute]
OrgName: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
OrgID: HOUGH-3
Address: 222 Berkeley Street
City: Boston
StateProv: MA
PostalCode: 02116
Country: US

NetRange: 206.208.104.0 - 206.208.111.255
CIDR: 206.208.104.0/21
NetName: NET-206-208-104-0-1
NetHandle: NET-206-208-104-0-1
Parent: NET-206-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.HMCO.COM
NameServer: NS3.HMCO.COM
NameServer: NS4.HMCO.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1995-09-12
Updated: 2009-06-17

OrgTechHandle: JPB95-ARIN
OrgTechName: Baker, Jonathan Peter
OrgTechPhone: +1-617-351-3822
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1-617-351-3822
end_of_the_skype_highlighting
OrgTechEmail:
end of quote

without words........ !!!