From: Peter Keller on
nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibustards(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> That guys intention is not to spread tutorial, but its a commercial. I
> clarified its true nature.

Fair enough.

> Your ilk has special skill in turning white into black and vice-versa.

Assuming much there, aren't you?

I think you'll find there are plenty of lies, deception, murder, torture,
economic warfare, etc, etc, etc in plain old humanity no matter the color,
race, or religion. Affixing a certain group as the point of origin of such
behavior completely sidesteps the problem of why it exists in the first place.

It mostly comes down to resources: when people aren't hungry, they get along,
when they are hungry, they ingeniously find a way to make less of themselves
until there is enough food left so noone is hungry anymore. Add to this an
unfortunate tendency for xenophobic behavior when different religions/cultures
meet and humans can end up in a bad way.

Now, if you just blow up at me and denounce me as part of the
group/conspiracy/cabal/whatever X, I'll simply ignore you forever since you
have nothing to offer but misdirected frustration and hate. And, this being the
internet, there is plenty of that if I want it laying about in plain view.

I happened to have grown up in a hate filled environment. In the end, I
understood why it was like that and I was sad since it was so unnecesary and
all it did was destroy years out of the people's lives I knew and loved and for
nothing. When I went out into the world and looked, really wondering if it was
like that, I simply found the world just isn't that way and doesn't want to be
that way. It can be forced upon people--and is in more than a few places in the
world, but ultimately, people just want to go to work, eat their bread,
contribute to society to make it better, and have meaning in their short
existence.

It's all academic anyway. This is a lisp group, and by my perception, you are a
troll of the worst kind. But, you are also human, so at least I would give you
the decency of a meaningful response.

Later,
-pete
From: Peter Keller on
In comp.lang.lisp nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibustards(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> TROLL is that mythical creature who is looking for gold ?

Nope, they are the ones that jump out from under bridges and scare little
children cause they feel bad about themselves and need someone else to feel
powerful over.

I hope you get better.

Later,
-pete
From: nanothermite911fbibustards on
On Jun 27, 4:26 pm, Peter Keller <psil...(a)cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
> In comp.lang.lisp nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibusta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > TROLL is that mythical creature who is looking for gold ?
>
> Nope, they are the ones that jump out from under bridges and scare little
> children cause they feel bad about themselves and need someone else to feel
> powerful over.
>
> I hope you get better.
>
> Later,
> -pete

Well, then that definition applies to the zionist jews.

the ones who attacked the flottila at 3-4 AM in the morning and killed
9 people.
injured upto hundreds

Then the TROLLS destroyed and STOLE all live footage to HIDE the
EVIDENCE

HIDE the EVIDENCE
HIDE the EVIDENCE
HIDE the EVIDENCE
HIDE the EVIDENCE
HIDE the EVIDENCE

jews do it ...

Here is the video, enjoy with your family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3bb4vMhuq8

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=osama+qashoo&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=osama+qashoo&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=osama+qashoo&aq=f

UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, that as a result of many jews including that
KELLER, I lost VALUABLE CAREER opportunities !!!!!
UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, that as a result of many jews including that
KELLER, I lost VALUABLE CAREER opportunities !!!!!

It cant be : Heads you win and Tails I lose.

From: Tamas K Papp on
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:33:12 +0000, Peter Keller wrote:

> nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibustards(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Your ilk has special skill in turning white into black and vice-versa.
>
> It's all academic anyway. This is a lisp group, and by my perception,
> you are a troll of the worst kind. But, you are also human, so at least
> I would give you the decency of a meaningful response.

That's very decent of you. However, most people have killfiled this
guy a long time ago, and when you respond to him, we get to see his
off-topic drivel.

Thanks,

Tamas
From: ok on
On 27 Giu, 22:30, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Please note (especially you, and anybody else interested):

You are not free.
No.
Because you decided to *hate*.

You're a slave of your own hate.
Yes, it's true that others can gratuitously "torture" you: but only
because of your hate.

If you would be able to find a way *not* *to* *hate*, you would be
really free.
And nobody would be able to constrain your actions.

The only kind of people who are really free, are the ones not being
slaves of hate.
It's curious that more often than not, this coincides with being
religious (authentically, not superficially).