From: Kadaitcha Man on
Jimbo, ye hot-headed shag-haired crafty kern, a pox damn you, you muddy
rascal, is that all the comfort you bring me?, ye evangelised:

> My guess would be that these types were bottle fed, and never came to
> understand that a woman's breast has a functional use, as well as
> being aesthetically pleasing.

So, you've never actually touched one?

--
Terminate the digital cummutator using a kinetimatrix. The
stati-integrity enabling generator is faulty. You can also try to