From: Elena on
Thank you for letting us know.

I checked out ABCL's project page and I've seen that a developers'
mailing list exists. Would it be possible to make an announce mailing
list available for those who don't check comp.lang.lisp often?
From: Alessio Stalla on
On Jul 29, 11:50 am, Elena <egarr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for letting us know.
>
> I checked out ABCL's project page and I've seen that a developers'
> mailing list exists. Would it be possible to make an announce mailing
> list available for those who don't check comp.lang.lisp often?

A mailing list for announcements does in fact exist, as for every
project hosted on common-lisp.net. It's armedbear-announce(a)common-
lisp.net. Perhaps it would be appropriate to reference it from the
home page...

Cheers,
Alessio

Pages: 1