From: Frank Zollinger on
Hi,

is there any possibility to hide this little arrow at the right side of the
column header in tables, query or datasheet views?

Thanks for your help
Frank

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 15:32:15 +0200, "Frank Zollinger"
<fzollinger(a)comm-tec.de> wrote:

No.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Jeff Conrad [MSFT] on
This FAQ page on my site shows you how:
http://accessjunkie.com/faq_53.aspx

--
Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumnus
SDET II - Access Test Team - Microsoft Corporation

Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html
Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com

----------
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx
----------

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 22:25:55 -0700, "Jeff Conrad [MSFT]"
<UseContactForm(a)mywebsite.com> wrote:

I *knew* someone would say that. I gladly stand corrected.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: kate otis on

"Tom van Stiphout" <tom7744.no.spam(a)cox.net> a �crit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : s87su5t5dkb8mi8pmcbu1eprvi00g1itr8(a)4ax.com...
> On Fri, 14 May 2010 15:32:15 +0200, "Frank Zollinger"
> <fzollinger(a)comm-tec.de> wrote:
>
> No.
>
> -Tom.
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>is there any possibility to hide this little arrow at the right side of
>>the
>>column header in tables, query or datasheet views?
>>
>>Thanks for your help
>>Frank

Pages: 1
Prev: pisać w języku POLSKIM