From: Eric Lacombe on
I find a way to light up the screen of my laptop after resume (but the solution
is not really satisfactory) :
When the resume step seems complete, I plug an auxiliary monitor through the
VGA connector, and the laptop screen light up immediately.

Any idea on the source of this problem ? and how to resolve it ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Eric

Le samedi 5 juin 2010 00:13:17 Eric Lacombe, vous avez �crit :

From: Eric Lacombe on
For now I've got a workaround:
adding these 2 lines to my resume script makes the laptop monitor light up:

xrandr --output DP3 --off
xrandr --output DP3 --auto

Eric

Le lundi 7 juin 2010 14:31:33, Eric Lacombe a �crit :