From: cbrichards via SQLMonster.com on
I have tested with both ANSI_WARNINGS ON and OFF. If I expand the Views
folder, there are not any views on this table, let alone an indexed view.
There are not any computed columns on the table. There is a unique identifier
data type on one column, but all the other columns are of int or varchar.
There are not any filtered indexes or spacial indexes, either.