From: Robert Redelmeier on
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part:
> On Jan 23, 11:10�am, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> > Looks more and more like SCO every day.
>>
>> Please be clear: �_who_ looks like SCO? �AMD for whining,
>> or NVidia for slanting code?

> SCO is (was?) the company who made a living by suing
> and accusing others. It's a tough business.

Good or bad? AFAICS, SCO sued MS just to get funding for suing Linux.
And probably got a sweetheart settlement. IMHO, SCO is an MS beard.

> AMD looks more and more like SCO with every new accusation.

??? suing was SCO's main business. AMD still sells
~5 B$/yr of chips, and the Intel settlment was only 1.25 B$,
paid over ? years. They don't look at all alike.

And even if they did, so what? It's an ad-hominem.

> Sore losers are always calling the instant replay booth.

Even if so, that does not mean that everyone who calls the
"instant replay booth" is a sore loser. Perhaps the truly
wronged might also call? All A are B does not mean all B are A.

-- Robert R

From: Robert Myers on
On Jan 24, 6:50 pm, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote:
> Robert Redelmeier wrote:
> > In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers <rbmyers...(a)gmail.com> wrote in part:
> >> Sore losers are always calling the instant replay booth.
>
> > Even if so, that does not mean that everyone who calls the
> > "instant replay booth" is a sore loser.  Perhaps the truly
> > wronged might also call?  All A are B does not mean all B are A.
>
> Arguing logically with R. Myers is like arguing logically with a road,
> it's going only where it's going and it has always been going that way. :)

That's right. You and Prof. Redelmeier go play.

Robert.
From: chrisv on
Yousuf Khan wrote:

>Robert Redelmeier wrote:
>> In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part:
>>> Sore losers are always calling the instant replay booth.
>>
>> Even if so, that does not mean that everyone who calls the
>> "instant replay booth" is a sore loser. Perhaps the truly
>> wronged might also call? All A are B does not mean all B are A.
>
>Arguing logically with R. Myers is like arguing logically with a road,
>it's going only where it's going and it has always been going that way. :)

He's too smart for us, you know.

From: Robert Myers on
On Feb 1, 12:38 pm, chrisv <chr...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Yousuf Khan wrote:
> >Robert Redelmeier wrote:
>
> >> Even if so, that does not mean that everyone who calls the
> >> "instant replay booth" is a sore loser.  Perhaps the truly
> >> wronged might also call?  All A are B does not mean all B are A.
>
> >Arguing logically with R. Myers is like arguing logically with a road,
> >it's going only where it's going and it has always been going that way. :)
>
> He's too smart for us, you know.

This is easy, Chris. If I'm not fun to talk to, then don't bother
with me and don't bother me.

Robert.