From: tlvp on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:21:44 -0400, Don Lancaster <don(a)tinaja.com> wrote:

> On 8/9/2010 8:54 PM, tlvp wrote:
>> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:15:54 -0400, Don Lancaster <don(a)tinaja.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Free download at < http://www.tinaja.com/videos/ps1.mp4 >
>>>
>>> Presently needs a three minute download.
>>> We eventually will get it on YouTube as well.
>>
>> Heh ... here in coastal Connecticut, where the information superhighway
>> becomes a rutted, muddy, gravel driveway, *thirty*three minutes is rather
>> more like the download time -- longer even than the 27-minute playing time!
>>
>> But thanks all the same :-) .
>>
>> And thanks as well for your much earlier TTL Cook Book, etc.
>> Served me well in my youth.
>>
>>> Other classic reprints at < http://www.tinaja.com/glair01.asp#early >
>>
>> Cheers, -- tlvp
>

> You Tube wants us to split it in half. First upload try failed.

Unless you have special standing with YouTube, they insist
on files under 100 MB, with playing time under 10.5 minutes.

HTH; cheers, -- tlvp
--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP
From: Don Lancaster on
On 8/9/2010 7:15 AM, Don Lancaster wrote:

> Free download at < http://www.tinaja.com/videos/ps1.mp4 >
>
> Presently needs a three minute download.
> We eventually will get it on YouTube as well.
>
> Other classic reprints at < http://www.tinaja.com/glair01.asp#early >

Managed to get these on U-Tube

Try

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6kD_SwKGlY > for part1 and

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui1TIgapcI > for part2.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don(a)tinaja.com

From: Don Lancaster on
On 8/10/2010 2:33 PM, tlvp wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:21:44 -0400, Don Lancaster <don(a)tinaja.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/9/2010 8:54 PM, tlvp wrote:

>>> Heh ... here in coastal Connecticut, where the information superhighway
>>> becomes a rutted, muddy, gravel driveway, *thirty*three minutes is
>>> rather
>>> more like the download time -- longer even than the 27-minute playing
>>> time!
>>>
>>> But thanks all the same :-) .
>>>
>>> And thanks as well for your much earlier TTL Cook Book, etc.
>>> Served me well in my youth.

>>> Cheers, -- tlvp
>>

>> You Tube wants us to split it in half. First upload try failed.
>
> Unless you have special standing with YouTube, they insist
> on files under 100 MB, with playing time under 10.5 minutes.
>
> HTH; cheers, -- tlvp

Nope, they eased the rules and you can even go HDTV.

New limits are 2 Gigabytes and 15 minutes.

We did have to split into two parts...

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6kD_SwKGlY > is part1

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui1TIgapcI > is part2

Have to get rid of the space in PostScript in the title.

From: tlvp on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:27:09 -0400, Don Lancaster <don(a)tinaja.com> wrote:

> On 8/10/2010 2:33 PM, tlvp wrote:

>>> You Tube wants us to split it in half. First upload try failed.
>>
>> Unless you have special standing with YouTube, they insist
>> on files under 100 MB, with playing time under 10.5 minutes.
>>
>> HTH; cheers, -- tlvp
>

> Nope, they eased the rules and you can even go HDTV.
>
> New limits are 2 Gigabytes and 15 minutes.

Nice to know. And shows how out of touch I am
with my old 100MB/10min info :-) .

> We did have to split into two parts...
>
> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6kD_SwKGlY > is part1
>
> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui1TIgapcI > is part2

Would have been three parts under the old rules, I guess.

> Have to get rid of the space in PostScript in the title.

There's always something that sneaks past all the proof-reading,
and only shows itself in the final, published edition, n'est-ce-pas?

Cheers, -- tlvp
--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP