From: David A. Black on
Hi --

I'm please to announce the new incarnation of ruby-versions.net, where
you can get a free shell account. (See http://www.ruby-versions.net for
how.) The server for the new incarnation is generously provided by Blue
Box Group.

ruby-versions.net has lots of Ruby versions, now under the control of
RVM, for you to try out. It also has some very old ones, including what
I think is the only working installation of Ruby 1.0 in the world. (At
least, I've been claiming that for a while and no one has corrected me
:-)

The site is for light-weight-ish use: to try out features, run
comparisons, etc. The RVM installation is system-wide; please don't
install your own RVM as the site isn't designed to accomodate that.

More at http://www.ruby-versions.net.

David

--
David A. Black, Senior Developer, Cyrus Innovation Inc.

The Ruby training with Black/Brown/McAnally
Compleat Stay tuned for next event announcement!
Rubyist http://www.compleatrubyist.com