From: Alex R. Mosteo on
Player-Ada is a not-so-thin GPL3 binding to the libplayerc client library of
the Player/Stage multi-robot interface/simulator software [1].

I've finally migrated from Player2 to Player3. At the moment only the
interfaces I'm using (position, laser, graphics) are complete.

In all likelihood this will be the next to last release of this binding,
since I plan to migrate to ROS [2] once I finish my current experiments.
I'll release a final update at the point of migrating. However, you can
expect a ROS binding at some point in the future ;-)

You can get it from

http://ada-player.sf.net

or my site

http://www.mosteo.com/content/blogcategory/24/39/