From: James Edward Gray II on
Rubyists:

Friday is the last day for normal registration to the Red Dirt RubyConf.

We have everything locked-in and it's going to be an awesome event. Here are just a handful of the planned highlights:

* Keynote speeches from Jim Weirich and Dave Thomas
* Our themed program including Rails 3, NoSQL, and more
* Panel discussions with all of the speakers
* Expert trainings for the same topics the following day
* Scaling presentations from Twitter and Google
* Live recordings of The Changelog and Ruby 5 podcasts
* A huge hackfest
* An awesome location in Oklahoma City's "Bricktown"
* Good food (Weird, right?)

As you can see, we have the perfect tech storm planned. We're filling up, but we've planned carefully to make the best possible use of space and we can still squeeze some bodies in. You could still be one of those bodies:

http://reddirtrubyconf.com/register_to_attend

James Edward Gray II