From: Giles Thomas on
We're proud to announce that we've just released version 1.8 of
Resolver One. This version switches to IronPython 2.6, which gives us
support for Python 2.6 syntax along with some serious performance
improvements.

Resolver One is a Windows-based spreadsheet that integrates Python
deeply into its recalculation loop, making the models you build more
reliable and more maintainable.

In version 1.8, we've worked hard on improving performance above and
beyond the gains we got from IronPython 2.6, and we've also added a
number of new statistical functions, along with various minor bugfixes
and smaller enhancements.

You can read more about Resolver One here:

<http://www.resolversystems.com/products/resolver-one/>

We have a 31-day free trial version, so if you would like to take a
look, you can download it from our website:

<http://www.resolversystems.com/download/>

If you want to use Resolver One in an Open Source project, we offer
free licenses for that:

<http://www.resolversystems.com/opensource/>

Best regards,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
giles.thomas(a)resolversystems.com

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK