From: Mike Moore on

Hey all, I'm excited to announce Ruby|Web Conference, a new conference that
will be held at Snowbird, Utah on September 9-10. This will be a topical
gathering about all aspects of web programming using Ruby. So while we will
have a fair amount of Rails and Sinatra and Rack there will be lots of
JavaScript and CSS content as well. Anything and everything web. The purpose
is to be around really smart folks and to become a better web developer. I
hope you will consider attending.

http://rubywebconf.org/

Even more, I hope you will consider making the conference even better by
submitting a proposal to speak. We want new and challenging ideas. And
because the conference will be recorded, its a great way to broadcast
yourself and your ideas. Please consider submitting a proposal.

http://bit.ly/rubyweb2010cfp

Thanks!
~Mike