From: Leonard Chin on
RubyKaigi 2010 is now open for registration
(http://rubykaigi.org/2010/en/Registration)

RubyKaigi 2010 will be held at Tsukuba International Congress Center in
Tsukuba Japan, for 3 days from Friday, 27th August to Sunday, 29th August.

Ticketing
=======

Conference Tickets: 6000 yen (for all three days)
# Unfortunately, tickets to the conference party are currently sold out

To purchase, sign in with OpenID or Twitter (OpenAuth) on
the registration page:

http://rubykaigi.org/2010/en/Registration

Payment is via PayPal.

If you're coming from outside of Japan...
sending an e-mail to rubykaigi2010overseas AT qwik.atdot.net
and including an existing member in the CC: field (e.g. l.g.chin AT gmail)

More information on the ML: http://qwik.atdot.net/rubykaigi2010overseas/

We have also prepared some accommodation information:
http://rubykaigi.org/2010/en/Accommodation

Who's Speaking?
============
This year, RubyKaigi is (mostly) dual-track.

Speakers this year include:
- Jeremy Kemper
- Matz
- Chad Fowler
- Jugyo ("g")
- Carl Lerche
- Yehuda Katz
- Tanaka Akira
- Yugui

A full list is available on the website: http://rubykaigi.org/2010/en/events

In addition, there will also be workshops, mini-conferences,
hackathons and other sub-events run in parallel to the talks, including:
JRubyKaigi, a PGP Keysign party, emacs workshop, vim workshop,
origami workshop, and more.

About RubyKaigi
============
RubyKaigi is the premiere Ruby Conference in Japan, held annually and
hosting a mix of Japanese and English talks. RubyKaigi 2010 will be
held at Tsukuba International Congress Center, Tsukuba, Ibaraki,
Japan, over 3 days
from Friday, August 27th until Sunday, August 29th. Tsukuba City is located
just outside of Tokyo proper, and is a 45 minute train ride from Akihabara.

Venue: http://www.epochal.or.jp/eng/

Questions?
========

Feel free to contact us at 2010(a)rubykaigi.org

For further information and news, please visit our websites:

Official Site: http://rubykaigi.org/2010/en
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rubykaigi
Blog: http://rubykaigi.tdiary.net/

--