From: Eito Katagiri on
To all CRuby commiters,

Like last year, the RubyKaigi Executive Committee would like to invite all
CRuby committers to RubyKaigi 2010 that will be held in Tsukuba, Japan
from August 27 to August 29, 2010.

Please contact 2010 at rubykaigi.org by June 6th if you accept our
invitation. If you are a speaker, you don't need to contact us.

This invitation includes the official party that will be held in the evening on
August 28. However, due to budgetary constraints, we will not be able to
pay for any accommodations or travel costs.

Also, during the conference, we are planning to have a session called
"Q&A with Ruby 1.9 committers" in the morning on Aug. 28th. We will make
another announcement about details of this session later.

We would love to see you all in Japan this August.

Eito Katagiri,
on behalf of the RubyKaigi 2010 Executive Committee.