From: Suraj Kurapati on 16 Jul 2010 19:19
Ruby interface to the wmii window manager
Rumai is a pure Ruby interface to the wmii window
manager. Its name is a portmanteau of "Ruby" and "wmii"
(which I pronounce as "vim eye").
Version 3.3.0 (2010-07-16)
This release adds support for growing and nudging clients,
adds an abstraction for status bar applets, and beautifies
the source code.
* Add Rumai::Barlet class for easier status bar applets. It
exposes the new, independent colors and label attributes
introduced into the bar file format by wmii-hg2743. It is
also backwards-compatible with older wmii versions where
the aforementioned attributes were conjoined.
* Add Rumai::Client#grow and Rumai::Client#nudge methods
requested by Nathan Neff. See "The /tag/ Hierarchy" in
the wmii manpage for usage information.
* Add workaround for wmii-hg2734 color tuple bug in the
* Found real names for some anonymous contributors.
* Clean up the source code formatting and organization.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.