From: Mike Dalessio on

lorax version 0.1.0 has been released!

* <http://github.com/flavorjones/lorax>

The Lorax is a diff and patch library for XML/HTML documents, based on
Nokogiri.

It can tell you whether two XML/HTML documents are identical, or if
they're not, tell you what's different. In trivial cases, it can even
apply the patch.

It's based loosely on Gregory Cobena's master's thesis paper, which
generates deltas in less than O(n * log n) time, accepting some
tradeoffs in the size of the delta set. You can find his paper at
http://gregory.cobena.free.fr/www/Publications/thesis.html.

This is an early alpha release, so please expect bugs. See the failing
tests for more information.

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees."

Changes:

## 0.1.0 (2010-03-09)

* Happy Birthday!
* Diffs and generates patches, and for trivial cases applies patches
correctly.

Pages: 1
Prev: [ANN] mcbean 0.1.1 Released
Next: hash