From: Jeffrey Merkey on
http://merkeydebugger.googlecode.com/files/mdb-2.6.34-x86_64-06-29-2010.patch

The remaining issues are not critical path and MDB is stable on x86_64
and ia32 with this release. Will update the TODO items as I have
time. email me if there are additional features or issues found.

FIXES:
- fixed DS and W commands to output qwords in stack argument dump
- add find_extend_vma and follow_page to exported symbols
- add ds: and es: segment lookups in disassembler
- enable .TM flag to toggle memory read between physical and user
space read/write for addresses < PAGE_OFFSET

TODO
- continue to investigate rex64 sysret instruction issue
- add page mapping mode flag to dump commands to specify between
logical, physical, and userspace page maps during data dumps i.e. d
10000u (user), d 10000p (phys), d 10000 or d 10000m (mapped)
- enable segment:address lookups in the disassembler for fs: and gs:,
handle ptr_regs() and OP_E segment:address dereferencing

Jeffrey Vernon Merkey