From: Jeffrey Merkey on
Located at:

http://merkeydebugger.googlecode.com/files/mdb-2.6.34-06-05-10.patch7

Have not tested the APIC IPI calls yet but should work. Let me know
if there are problems. I disable the hw_breakpoints interface with
MDB is loaded because it is not well designed and to be honest,
virtualizing DR6 and trying to handle these types of events outside of
a debugger core causes a lot of problems. Has support for x86_64 and
works under it however, I have not completed the dissassembler with
the newer x86_64 instructions, so some of them do not display properly
and do not detect the 64 bit flag, but will finish this at a later
date as I need it. I do most of my work on 32 bit anyway and will
work on it as I have time. Someone else is welcome to add it and send
me back the changes since this is the only thing missing for full
x86_64 features -- finished everything else.

Jeff