From: "PEAR Announce" on
The new PEAR package DB_NestedSet-1.4.1 (stable) has been released at http://pear.php.net/.

Release notes
-------------
This is the final stable version of this package. No bugs occured during this long time in RC state and it is considered to be quite solid.
We are currently working on DB_NestedSet2 which will provide a cleaner, pure OOP interface. So watch out for this.

Again:
ATTENTION: The 1.2 api may not be fully backward compatible to the current 1.3 api. To avoid surprises when we go stable please make sure that you test this release
candidate with your 1.2 apps.
Please look at http://pear.php.net/package/DB_NestedSet/download/1.3 for information on the major changes between
the 1.2 and the 1.3+ releases.

Changes in this release:
- Changed tests to work with current versions of PHPUnit.

Package Info
------------
DB_NestedSet let's you create trees with infinite depth
inside a relational database.
The package provides a way to
o create/update/delete nodes
o query nodes, trees and subtrees
o copy (clone) nodes, trees and subtrees
o move nodes, trees and subtrees
o Works with PEAR::DB, PEAR::MDB, PEAR::MDB2
o output the tree with
- PEAR::HTML_TreeMenu
- TigraMenu (http://www.softcomplex.com/products/tigra_menu/)
- CoolMenus (http://www.dhtmlcentral.com/projects/coolmenus/)
- PEAR::Image_GraphViz (http://pear.php.net/package/Image_GraphViz)
- PEAR::HTML_Menu

Related Links
Package home: http://pear.php.net/package/DB_NestedSet
Changelog: http://pear.php.net/package/DB_NestedSet/download/1.4.1
Download: http://download.pear.php.net/package/DB_NestedSet-1.4.1.tgz

Authors
-------
Daniel Khan <khan(a)php.net> (lead)
Lukas Linemayr <ll(a)shopping.at> (developer)