Prev: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Payment_DTA-1.4.0a1 (alpha) Released.
Next: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HTTP_OAuth-0.1.15 (alpha) Released.
From: "PEAR Announce" on 22 Jun 2010 13:50
The new PEAR package HTTP_Session2-0.7.3 (beta) has been released at http://pear.php.net/.
* Fix Bug #14641: Shouldn't set() be static? [till]
* Fix Bug #14662: Tests are not installed [till]
* Fix Bug #14916: Unit tests don't skip properly [bate]
* Fix Bug #17183: MDB2 container doesn't work with APC [till]
* Implement Feature #13855: Sample in documentation incorrect [till]
* Implement Feature #13864: Minor documentation inaccuracies [till]
PHP5 Object-oriented interface to the session_* family functions it provides extra features such as database storage for session data using DB/MDB2 packages.
Supported containers are PEAR::DB, PEAR::MDB2 and Memcache.
HTTP_Session2 introduces new methods such as isNew(), useCookies(), setExpire(), setIdle(), isExpired(), isIdled() and more.
Package home: http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Session2
Till Klampaeckel (lead)
Marco Kaiser (developer)