From: sentot on
Hello ,

FAST LOAN FIRM

We give out loan to business and individuals people
for just 2% interest rate.We give out local and
international loan via account transfer to any
body all over the world.

If you are interested in
getting loan from our company,contact us with the
following details to help us send you our loan
terms and repayment Plan via this email stated below:
fastloanfirm(a)qatar.io

FIRST NAME:...........
LAST NAME:............
ADDRESS:................
COUNTRY:..............
Phone number:.........
Fax number: ...........
OCCUPATION:...........
MONTHLY INCOME...........
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:.......
LOAN DURATION:........

Note: You must be 18 years and above before you qualify to apply.
FAST LOAN FIRM : Turning your ideas into realities
Regards,
Rev. Steven Johnson
fastloanfirm(a)qatar.io