From: Marcelo Jimenez on
Hi Kristoffer,

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 13:52, Kristoffer Ericson
<kristoffer.ericson(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Without testing it on the actual hardware it applies and looks good, compilation also goes smoothly without any issues.
> It looks quite alright to me. What are you planning to do with the fixup function?

Sorry, this function was the first things I wrote, but the kernel 2.6
infrastructure made it totally unnecessary and it should have been
removed. I will do it and send another patch.

> Im just missing the licensing text in the nano...c file for future reference,

Ok, I will add it too.

> after that feel free to add:
> Acked-by: Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson(a)gmail.com>
>
> Best wishes
> Kristoffer

Regards,
Marcelo.
From: Marcelo Jimenez on
Hi Russel and Kristoffer,

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 19:55, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux(a)arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:

> Please don't include defconfigs along with other code.

Ok, I have removed the defconfig and put it in a separate patch.

>> +#include <linux/init.h>
>> +#include <linux/kernel.h>
>> +#include <linux/mtd/mtd.h>
>> +#include <linux/mtd/partitions.h>
>> +#include <linux/root_dev.h>
>> +#include <linux/tty.h>
>
> Do you really need tty.h in here?

No, I don't. :) Removed.

>> +/* Flash bank 0 */
>> +static struct mtd_partition nanoengine_partitions[] = {
>> + � � {
>> + � � .name � � � � � = "nanoEngine boot firmware and parameter table",
>
> Each '{' should indent the next line by a tab.

Ok, that was another "line over 80 characters" warning. Fixed.

I will resubmit the patch, merged with the CPU FREQ patch, which is
where it belongs. And a better changelog.

Also I have removed Kristoffer's "Acked-by" because this is a changed version.

Regards,
Marcelo.