From: David Mark on
On May 26, 9:10 pm, Stefan Weiss <krewech...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27/05/10 02:47, David Mark wrote:
>
> > On May 26, 8:42 pm, Stefan Weiss <krewech...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> In a few minutes, you'll probably also get a link to an article named "K
> >> is for Keyboard" ;)
>
> > Why didn't you go ahead and post it?  :)
>
> >http://www.cinsoft.net/keyboard.html
>
> Just wanted to demonstrate my psychic abilities :)

Thing is, your "prediction" was tantamount to a request.
From: Stefan Weiss on
On 27/05/10 03:31, David Mark wrote:
> On May 26, 9:10 pm, Stefan Weiss <krewech...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Why didn't you go ahead and post it? :)
>>
>> >http://www.cinsoft.net/keyboard.html
>>
>> Just wanted to demonstrate my psychic abilities :)
>
> Thing is, your "prediction" was tantamount to a request.

Shhh... don't spill my secrets. 10% of my income is from software
development; the other 90% come from horoscopes, tarot readings, and
séances with old widows who believe I can communicate with their
departed loved ones. Predicting you (or prompting, if you prefer) is
hardly the most esoteric thing I've done.

--
stefano misterioso!