From: bruno on
I need to convert AVI files to WMV format in a ASP.NET app.
The App, being hosted on external IIS provider, can't shell any EXE program,
so I'm looking for a DLL library. I didn't find any solution on the web.
Any suggestions?

--
bruno
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Feb 26, 9:31 am, bruno <br...(a)community.nospam> wrote:
> I need to convert AVI files to WMV format in a ASP.NET app.
> The App, being hosted on external IIS provider, can't shell any EXE program,
> so I'm looking for a DLL library. I didn't find any solution on the web.
> Any suggestions?
>
> --
> bruno

Check this http://all4dotnet.com/features.aspx

Hope this helps
From: bruno on
Thaks for your response.
Unfortunatly it's a wrapper that use ffmpeg.EXE converter.
I found a C# library version of ffmpeg.dll but any example on how to use it
to convert avi files.
--
bruno

From: Andy O'Neill on

"bruno" <bruno(a)community.nospam> wrote in message
> Thaks for your response.
> Unfortunatly it's a wrapper that use ffmpeg.EXE converter.
> I found a C# library version of ffmpeg.dll but any example on how to use
> it
> to convert avi files.
> --
> bruno
google on
windows media encoder automation

ot
windows media encoder sdk

WME is free.

From: bruno on
I tried WME but unfortunatly it requires a software installation and I can't
install any software on the web server.
--
bruno